Membership of the Ifo Institute is available to individuals and organisations in Germany and around the world. The Ifo Institute is a registered society according to German law (eingetragener Verein – e.V.) and is governed according to its By-laws. Membership gives the following benefits:
- free subscription to ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Konjunkturperspektiven, CESIfo World Economic Survey and ifo Newsletter
- free subscription to EEAG Report on the European Economy
- free copy of the annual report containing an overview of the Institute’s current activities and studies
- invitation to the annual meeting with presentations and discussions of economic-policy issues
- discount on other Institute publications
- use of the Ifo databases and information services at a special price
- reduced participation fee for Ifo conferences
Members set their own membership fees. The minimum annual membership fee is currently EUR 400. Because Ifo is a non-profit organisation, the membership fee is tax deductible in Germany.
To become a member of the Ifo Institute, please fill in the membership application form (PDF) and return it by post or fax.
Ifo Honorary Membership
Honorary membership of the Ifo Institute is a rarely awarded mark of recognition for outstanding services to the Institute.