CESifo Venice Summer Institute
The CESifo Venice Summer Institute, held annually in July in co-operation with the Venice International University, focuses on themes of current interest in European and global economic policy. The Institute brings together international economists working on economic policy topics for workshops, panel meetings and discussion. The conference venue is Venice International University on San Servolo, a tiny island across the water from San Marco in the bay of Venice.
CESifo Venice Summer Institute is held in co-operation with the
Venice International University.
CESifo's fourteenth Venice Summer Institute will take place from 22 to 27 July 2013, with five workshops dealing with the following topics:
- The Determinants of Gender Gaps: Institutional Design and Historical Factors
- Emissions Trading Systems as a Climate Policy Instrument: Evaluation & Prospects
- Political Economy and Instruments of Environmental Politics
- The Economics of Language Policy
- The Economics of Infrastructure Provisioning: The (Changing) Role of the State weiter lesen CESifo Venice Summer Institute 2013