CESifo–Delphi Conference 2013
Time: Apr 26, 2013 9 AM - Apr 27, 2013 4 PM
Address: CESifo Conference Center, Poschingerstr. 5, 81679 München
CESifo and the Department of International and European Economic Studies (DIEES) of the Athens University of Economics and Business (AUEB) invite the submission of papers or extended abstracts (300-500 words) on the question of “The Economics of Firm Exporting” for the CESifo–Delphi Conference 2013 which will take place in Munich, April 26 - 27, 2013.
Relevant topics include issues such as:
• heterogeneity of firms and exporting behaviour;
• the impact of crises, credit rationing and liquidity constraints on exporters;
• the effects of trade liberalizations, currency unions, and other forms of globalization on firm exporting;
• public and private sector reforms and the performance of exporters;
• financial constraints and firm behaviour (e.g. the impact of financial constraints on firm size, profits and investment);
• exchange rate behavior and its implications for firm exporting.
Both theoretical and empirical work is welcome.
Scientific organiser(s): Professor Dr. Peter Egger, Professor Margarita Katsimi